Vali Lokison, is the son of Loki and Sigyn, traveled to the SHIELD helicarrier alongside his brothers Narvi, and Fenris with the power of the Time stone to help aide his father by infiltrating SHIELD's Pantheon project as a consultant. as James Vali, rogue SHIELD agent.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Vali is a Asgardian, providing various advantages over other humans:
- Superhuman Strength: Due to his Asgardian heritage Vali has superhuman strength. Allowing him the ability to liftup to 3000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 tons and All the numbers of every ton everyone in ultimate marvel cinematic universe
- Superhuman Stamina: His musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a human. He can physically exert himself for about 24 hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him.
- Dense Tissue: Like Due to his Asgardian heritage Vali's bodily tissues have about 3 times the density of the bodily tissues of a human.
- Superhuman Durability: Vali's body is much harder and more resistant to damage than the body of a human being. Vali can withstand great impact forces, falls from great heights, powerful energy blasts, and exposure to extremes in both temperature and pressures without sustaining injury.
- Extended Longevity: Vali does not age and was stopped in its growth while still having a physical teenager. He is also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: If Vali is injured, his Asgardian metabolism enables him to repair damages tissue much faster and much more extensively than a human being. However, he can't regenerate severed limbs or missing organs, at least not without the aid of powerful magical assistance.