Agony was one of the five Symbiotes that were forcefully spawned from the Venom symbiote. Leslie Gesneria was a mercenary hired to bond with the symbiote Agony in order to gain superpowers.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Purple Symbiotic Costume: Agony possessed all the powers the original Venom symbiote had, including an ability even her "father" did not have. Unfortunately since Leslie could not properly control her "other," and the fact that she died early on in her career, Agony only displayed some powers granted by the symbiote. Her full range of powers would have consisted of:
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Accelerated Healing Factor
- ESP (Spider-Sense)
- Immunity to Spider-man's Spider Sense
- Webbing Generation
- Camouflage Capabilities
- Constituent-Matter Generation
- Metabolic Acid Generation: Agony could also use her metabolism to spit acid, which could burn through most substances, however the full extent or limit and range of her acid projectiles are unknown.
- Metabolic Chemical Absorption: Agony could even absorb chemicals (such as Spider-Man's artificial webbing.) This ability has not been shown in any of the other LF symbiotes.