Harry Osborn is the best friend of Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man. His father is Norman Osborn, a global industrialist and billionaire. After learning his father is the villainous Green Goblin, Harry saw fit to redeem his family name, and so he stole one of his fathers prototype HAMMER armored suits and became the American Son.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Harry has superhuman attributes while empowered by the revised Goblin serum. Harry also uses the American Son armor which gives him technological advantages.
- Superhuman Strength: Harry as the Green Goblin's possesses superhuman strength. His strength slightly exceeds his fathers and he is able to press lift 10 tons.
- Superhuman Speed: The Goblin is capable of running and moving at speeds greater than that of even the finest Olympic athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: The Goblin's enhanced musculature generates less fatigue toxins than the muscles of ordinary humans. He can exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue begins to affect him.
- Superhuman Durability: The formula also fortified all of Harry's bodily tissues, making them far tougher and more resistant to injury than normal humans . While Osborn could be injured by something along the lines of a knife or small conventional bullets composed of conventional material, he was very resistant to great impact forces and blunt trauma. He could withstand powerful impacts, such as falling from several stories or being repeatedly struck by a superhuman enemy, that would severely injure or kill a normal human with little to no injury to himself. He was able to fight Spider-Man and sustain hits from him.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: If injured, the Goblin's body is able to heal itself with greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. While not nearly as efficient as the healing powers possessed by Wolverine , he can heal from injuries that would prove lethal to an ordinary human.
- Superhuman Agility: The Goblin's agility and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural limits of the human body.
- Superhuman Reflexes: The Goblin's reaction time is enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural limits of the human body.