Arkon was Born of a noble lineage on a humanoid-inhabited world that glorifies warfare, Arkon rose through the ranks to become a warlord and eventually became a Huntsman to Thanos' fleet.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Arkon possesses superhuman physical attributes common among his race, though his are among the most developed.
- Superhuman Strength: Arkon is superhumanly strong and can lift approximately 75 tons. He has traded blows with Hercules and Colossus.
- Superhuman Speed: Arkon is capable of running and moving at speeds superior to that of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Arkon's advanced musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a human. He can physically exert himself for about 24 hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begin to impair him.
- Superhuman Dense Tissue: Arkon's bodily tissues have about 5 times the density as the bodily tissue of a human being, contributing somewhat to his superhuman strength and weight.
- Superhuman Durability: Arkon's body is much harder and more resistant to physical injury than the body of a human being. Arkon can withstand powerful impact forces, high caliber bullets, falls from great heights, powerful energy blasts, and exposure to temperature and pressure extremes without sustaining physical injury.
- Accelerated Healing Factor: Despite his great resilience, Arkon can be injured. However, he can regenerate damaged tissue with much greater speed and efficiency than a human. However, he isn't capable of regenerating missing limbs, organs, or brain cells.
- Superhuman Agility: Arkon's natural agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Arkon's reaction time is similarly enhanced and is superior to that of the finest human athlete.