Lemar Hoskins was a SHIELD agent, and partner to John Walker the U.S. Agent. They both received a small dosage of super soldier serum as part of a secret project to recruit new superhuman's into HAMMER, and while John went on to work for HAMMER, Lemar chose to find his way back to SHIELD. He currently is a part of Phil Coulson's revived SHIELD as a backup member of the Secret Warriors under the alias Battlestar.
Powers and Abilites Edit
After being injected with a serum similar to that of the super soldier serum, Battlestar gained various superhuman physical attributes.
- Superhuman Strength: The Power Broker's treatment process supplemented and augmented Battlestar's musculature, granting him superhuman strength. At his peak, he is capable of lifting about 10 tons.
- Superhuman Speed: Battlestar can run and move at speeds that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Battlestar's augmented and superior musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a normal human. At his peak, he can exert himself for about 24 hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him.
- Superhuman Durability: Battlestar's bodily tissues have been fortified by the Power Broker's treatment, making them much harder and more resistant to physical injury than the body of a normal human. He can resist penetration from high caliber bullets and sharp bladed weapons, exposure to temperature extremes, powerful impact forces, corrosive materials, and falls from great heights without being injured.
- Superhuman Agility: Battlestar's agility, balance, and bodily coordination have been augmented to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete by the Power Broker's treatment.
- Superhuman Reflexes: His reflexes are similarly enhanced and are superior to those of the finest human athlete.