|Captain America, during the War against Ultron|
|Position|| Leader of the Avengers
Agent of SHIELD (Formerly)
He later went on to act as a stage performer for a while until his childhood friend Bucky Barnes was captured by HYDRA. He then flew to Europe to free him along with the other prisoners, he succeeded and was given the name Captain America. Steve later went on to take down HYDRA operations across Europe, his last mission to stop the Red Skull from using the Tesseract was a success but the mission left him frozen in ice for 70 years.
Once he defrosted Steve went on to learn about the new world, all the while joining the Avengers to help stop new threats such as Loki, the new HYDRA, and Ultron. after the Battle of Sokovia Steve decided to lead a new team of Avengers alongside Natasha Ramanov.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology: Rogers has low level superhuman powers as a result of the Super-Soldier Serum, he was transformed from a frail young man into a "perfect" specimen of human development and conditioning. Rogers is as intelligent, strong, fast, agile, and durable as possible for a human being to be.
- Enhanced Strength: Rogers' physical strength is enhanced to the very peak of human potential. As a result, he is as physically strong as a human being can be, Captain America had been seen bench pressing 544 kg/1,200 lbs on each side of the bar, which is consistent with his strength level, as benching is easier than military press lifting. This strength also extends to his legs, enabling him to leap 6mt/20ft out in a single bound and 10ft/3 meters into the air without a running start. He can snap steel handcuffs and chains, and is capable of breaking through wooden walls and steel doors with a single kick. Steve has also been able to pull down a helicopter with a grappling hook, single-handedly defeated a group of Asgardian trolls, and has lifted a 1940s coupe over his head.
- Enhanced Speed: He can run at speeds of up to approximately 48 kilometers per hour (30 miles per hour) or higher, and has run a mile (1.6 km) in 73 seconds (49 mph/78 kph). When under duress he can run a mile in just over a minute (60 mph).
- Enhanced Durability: His bones and muscles are denser and harder and so are amplified to the highest human potential, which makes him very durable compared to a normal human. He is durable enough to the point that if a person beats him with a thick wooden stick, the stick would eventually break and Rogers would show little discomfort. This level of durability is how he survived other forms of extensive punishment throughout his career such as falls from several stories like when he landed on a car from 6000cm/200 feet with no discomfort. Roger's durability is high enough to where he can take blows from beings with low superhuman strength, and not be fatally injured.
- Enhanced Agility: His agility is greater than that of an Olympic gold medalist. He can coordinate his body with balance, flexibility, and dexterity.
- Enhanced Reflexes: Rogers' reflexes border on superhuman level. His reaction speed is 20 kph, which makes it possible for him to dodge gunfire even in point blank range from multiple gunners at the same time.
- Enhanced Stamina: Rogers' body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing chemicals in his muscles, granting him exceptional endurance and lung capacity. He can exert himself at peak capacity for a hour without any rest and before showing any signs of fatigue.
- Enhanced Healing: Rogers' healing speed and efficiency is at the highest limits of human potential, which means he can heal faster than most humans. The white blood cells (WBCs) and the SSS in his body are efficient enough to fight off any microbe, foreign body and others from his body keeping him healthy and immune to most if not all infections, diseases and disorders, also Rogers cannot become intoxicated by alcohol, drugs, or impurities in the air and is immune to terrestrial diseases. He is also highly resistant to hypnosis or gases that could limit his focus.
- Enhanced Mental Process: His mental performance has been greatly enhanced, allowing his mind to operate in the most efficient and rapid manner possible. One manifestation of this is his tactical genius; the ability to quickly process multiple information streams (e.g., threat assessment) and rapidly respond to changing tactical situations. Rogers also possesses an eidetic memory, meaning that he never forgets anything and has perfect recall. This enables him to remember any military tactic and apply it to any situation.
- Enhanced Senses: Rogers' senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch are at the highest possible limits of human potential. He once said that he is able to dodge bullets because he sees faster than them.
- Advanced Longevity: The SSS dramatically slows Rogers's aging due to extensively healthy cells.
- Master Martial Artist: Steve Rogers during his years fighting in WW2 was trained in martial arts like Boxing, Pro Wrestling, Karate, Defendu, and Okinawan Te. After being unfrozen Steve further trained in modern martial arts and in a short amount of time became an expert in all forms of hand to hand combat. Steve’s Super Soldier physiology plus enhanced mind allows him to master any form of combat faster than people who’ve trained for decades and he can also copy the physical movements he sees though not on Taskmaster’s level.