Brian Braddock was a citizen of Great Britain who After a motorcycle accident which almost killed him, was given a prototype modified version of the Super Soldier Serum which was Brian's only chance. After he was injected Brian achieved powers greater than even Captain America, and became Captain Britain, the United Kingdom's greatest protector.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Superhuman Strength: Braddock's strength is increased to high superhuman levels. At his peak, he's able to lift approximately 90 tons.
- Superhuman Stamina: Braddock's advanced musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a normal human. At his peak, he can exert himself physically for about 24 hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him.
- Superhuman Durability: Braddock's body is highly resistant to physical injury.This allows him to sustain powerful energy blasts, great impact forces such as bazooka shells or being repeatedly struck by superhumanly strong opponents, temperature extremes, and falls from great heights without being injured.
- Superhuman Agility: Braddock's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Braddock's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are superior to those of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Senses: Braddock's efficiency of his senses has been enhanced to superhuman levels. He can see objects with perfect clarity at much greater distances than a normal human can. His hearing is similarly enhanced, allowing him to hear further than a human and to detect sounds normal humans can't.