Brian Braddock is a soldier of Great Britain who After a motorcycle accident which almost killed him, a wizard called Merlyn saved his life and gave him superpowers, he then became known as Captain Britain
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Superhuman Flight: Brian has the ability to fly higher than a satelite.
- Energy Blasts: Captain Britain can shoot energy blasts from his hands.
- Superhuman Speed: Brian can run long distances in just one minute
- Spells: due to Merlyn saving his life, he knows several spells.
- Superhuman Strength: Braddock's strength is increased to high superhuman levels. At his peak, he's able to lift approximately 90 tons.
- Superhuman Stamina: Braddock's advanced musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a normal human. At his peak, he can exert himself physically for about 24 hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him.
- Superhuman Durability: Braddock's body is highly resistant to physical injury.This allows him to sustain powerful energy blasts, great impact forces such as bazooka shells or being repeatedly struck by superhumanly strong opponents, temperature extremes, and falls from great heights without being injured.
- Superhuman Agility: Braddock's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Braddock's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are superior to those of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Senses: Braddock's efficiency of his senses has been enhanced to superhuman levels. He can see objects with perfect clarity at much greater distances than a normal human can. His hearing is similarly enhanced, allowing him to hear further than a human and to detect sounds normal humans can't.