|Darkhawk - By Reza-ilyasa|
Chris Powell was born in Queens as the oldest son of Mike and Grace Powell. While taking his two younger brothers to an old amusement park, Chris witnessed his dad, who was a cop, taking a bribe from the crime lord Kingpin. Unfortunately, some of Fisk's hired thugs noticed him and tried to chase down the Powell kids to keep them quiet. Chris tried to find some weapon to use to protect his brothers but only found a strange amulet.
Unknown to him, this amulet was an alien artifact of a forgotten sect of Shi'ar operatives. The amulet transformed him into Darkhawk, and he used his newfound power to stop Kingpin's men without understanding what he had been turned into.
Powers and Abilites Edit
- Darkhawk Amulet:
- Consciousness Transfer: Chris can transfer his consciousness into an alien android while at the same time, switch the robotic body's place with that of his own body wherever he is at any time.
- Darkhawk Android: The Darkhawk Android is advanced Shi'ar technology allowing the host numerous superhuman capabilities:
- Superhuman Strength: He can bench press 2 tons.
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Durability: Darkhawk is superhumanly durable; he is capable of shrugging off physical impacts, energy blasts, and most artillery fire.
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Flight: The retractable glider wings under his arms allow him to glide on air currents. Darkhawk can also fly at speeds that let him fly from New York to California in only a matter of hours.
- Self Repair: Even major injuries to his Darkhawk body can be repaired by switching back to his human form.
- Superhuman Vision: Darkhawk has telescopic and infra-red vision.
- Force Field: Chris can utilize a circular wafer-thin force field.
- Concussion Blasts: He can fire blasts of destructive dark energy from the amulet on his chest.