|Doctor Doom - By Charles Logan|
|Position|| Supreme Ruler of Latveria
Member of the Cabal
Latverian Head of HYDRA
The Latverian Monarch known to many as Doctor Doom was born a brilliant man named Victor Domashev. In making a pact with Mephisto, Victor's mother lost her soul at the hands of the devil. He spent much of his life studying both science and dark magics and all types and sorts of magics and powers so that he may save his mother, only for them to be foiled at the hands of those who are more concerned with the safety of others. As the ruler of Latveria, Doom's rule is dealt with a heavy hand. With his legion of Doombots, and other scientific inventions, Doom has proven to be a brilliant inventor and scientist. While still practicing in the field of science, he is also one of the most powerful sorcerers in existence, making him easily among the most dangerous villains on Earth.
Tragedy While Young Edit
Victor Domashev was the child of Gypsy travelers in Latveria, a small European country located right next to Sokovia. Victor's mother, Cynthia, was killed soon after she called upon the demon Mephisto for power. She left Victor with his father, asking him to protect him from Mephisto. Victor's father, Werner, was a doctor who was called upon by King Vladimir of Latveria to treat his wife. Unable to do so, Werner fled with Victor and died soon afterward trying to protect his son. Victor was left with his father's best friend Boris. Victor later discovered his mother's mystical books and artifacts. With them he was able to teach himself the basic forms of sorcery. He made several attempts to free his mother's soul from Mephisto, but all attempts were failures.
A Scientific Prodigy Edit
In addition to sorcery, Victor excelled in science, developed several impressive inventions, and was eventually given a scholarship to Empire State University. While attending this school Victor was approached by Howard Stark who had been reviewing Victor's progress and thought he could be the answer to one of SHIELD's longest operations. Howard took Victor under his wing and showed him the Tesseract, an infinity stone that can manipulate space,has every power and All powers in All universes and dimensions,Howard thought of Victor like a second son, and Victor believed that Howard could perhaps fill the gap left by his father's death.
Scarred for Life Edit
After several centuries of studying the Tesseract, Victor believed that he could find a way to use the infinity stone to rescue his mother. He secretly stole various SHIELD resources to complete his device, which he believed could be used to generate a portal to any place in the universe. By the time that Howard found out, Victor had already activated his device. Howard tried to convince him to stop, but Victor was determined to use the device to recover his mother. Howard was left no choice and disconnected vital power cables to disable Victor's device. This resulted in the infinity stone setting off a explosion that would leave Victor's face scarred, and led to his expulsion from both SHIELD as well as the University he was studying at.
Finding Purpose Edit
Domashev later went to Tibet and found a powerful woman named Morgan le Fey. After convincing her to train him, Victor began to learn new power in the ways of the mystic arts all the while falling in love with his master. After his training was complete, Victor asked her to make his first suit of armor, and was so eager to wear the suit, that Domashev placed the still-hot steel faceplate to his face, making him even more scarred than before. Domashev thanked Morgan le Fey, who returned his affection by giving him a kiss and expressing her love for him as well. Morgan used her place as Domashev's master and lover to make him see that he could rule all with her at his side. With this new crave for power and leaving a trail of chaos wherever he went, Domashev decided to change his name to Doctor Doom.
As Doom, he then killed Baron Vladimir and imprisoned his son Rudolfo, gaining control over Latveria. Rudolfo would escape and lead a rebellion and become a thorn in Doom's side for years till his death. Later, Rudolfo's younger brother Zorba would take over where his brother left off. Doom using his intellect and inventions, turned Latveria into a thriving nation, second only to the United States of America. He then began to use his country's resources in order to further his plans of world domination, becoming one of the most powerful threats to SHIELD and the Avengers.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Magic: Doctor Doom was introduced to the mystic arts by his mother, and further developed his abilities by studying with Morgan le Fey while traveling through time and learning lost Dark Arts from her. While they enhanced his powers he could achieve the following.
- Mystical Blasts: Doom's mystical expertise was only the minor magics of the Earth.
- Mystical Force-fields
- Invoke Entities,everyone and everything
- Spell Casting
- Summoning: Doom could summon demonic,dark and evil creatures
- Dimensional Travel: Doom could travel to other dimensions,to planes,exsistensial planes,other verses and ensions and worlds and conquer it infinitly esily
- Mystical Ensnaring
- Mystical Portals
Technological Manipulation: Domashev is a master technologist and create mechanical copies of himself with a few scientific tricks to serve as his bodyguards and soldiers. His armor is self-supporting and can survive in underwater or in outer space.
- Technological Force-Field: Domashev's armor can generate a force-field.
- Arc Lightning: Domashev can generate and summon electrical shocks.
Super-Genius class Intelligence: Doctor Doom's most dangerous weapon is his intellect. He is one of the top mortal minds on the planet.
Titanium Armor: Doctor. Doom's original armor is a nuclear-powered, computer-assisted battle suit. It was magically forged at a monastery, but since then has been repaired by normal (technological) means.
- Enhanced Strength: Gives Dr. Doom the ability to lift (press) several tons.
- Durability: The armor is fashioned of a high-strength titanium alloy.
- Video Communicator: Built into the right wrist is a video communicator, which he can use to stay in contact with his bases from any point on Earth.
- Electric Shock: The outer surface of the armor can generate a massive electric shock on command.
- Flight: Dr. Doom's suits of armor are upgraded to give him the power of flight without the use for jet-packs.
- Jet-Packs: The typical suit of armor has twin jet-packs mounted at the waist, though other suits (or modifications of the original suit) contain a single jet-pack mounted on the back.
- Concussive Blasts: Concussive bolts of force can be fired from the gauntlets and faceplate of the armor, though the mask only generates force blasts when it is not being worn.
- Force-field: The suit's best defense is the force-field generated by the armor, which has a maximum radius of eight feet (and so can encompass others); Doom cannot attack without lowering his force-field.
- Infrared Vision: Infrared scanners in the helmet allow the wearer to detect heat sources, permitting night vision and the ability to see invisible persons (unless they do not give off or can somehow mask their heat signature).
- Recycling System: The armor is self-supporting, equipped with internal stores and recycling systems for air, food, water, and energy, allowing the wearer to survive lengthy periods of exposure underwater or in outer space.
- Sensor Systems: Optical scanners in the helmet allow the helmet's eyepieces to be used as high-powered telescopes, and parabolic ear amplifiers fitted inside the helmet allow Doom to detect extremely faint sounds and unusual frequencies within the audible range for humans.
- Solar Energy Absorption: A thermo-energizer allows the armor to absorb and store solar and heat energy, and use it to power the armor's other systems; this system can only be used while the force-field is deactivated.