Roger Aubrey was a HYDRA spy who worked behind enemy lines during World War 2. While undercover he disguised himself as a scientist stole one of Captain America's blood vials and injected himself with it. The results gave him attributes similar to that of Captain America, and he was then designated Dyna-Mite, one of HYDRA's top solderis at the time.
After being locked up by the SSR for 20 years Roger stole an interns recipe designated Pym Particles. Roger then exposed himself to a large amount and in the process gained the ability to shrink. He then became one of Hank Pym's first enemies. He was later killed, and his corpse was used in the refinement of the super soldier serum for HYDRA.
Powers and Abilites Edit
Aubrey possessed various superhuman attributes as a result of ingesting a derivative of the Super-Soldier Serum that would be used on Steve Rogers.
- Superhuman Strength: The Super-Soldier Serum derivative augmented Aubrey's musculature, granting him a slight degree of superhuman strength. At his peak, Aubrey possessed sufficient strength to lift approximately 1,000 lbs.
- Peak Human Speed: The Super-Soldier Serum derivative also increased Aubrey's running speed to the peak of human efficiency. Aubrey could sprint at speeds of up to 30 miles per hour.
- Superhuman Stamina: Aubrey's augmented and superior musculature produced less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a normal human. At his peak, he could exert himself at peak capacity for up to three hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood began to impair him.
- Superhuman Durability: Aubrey's bodily tissues were augmented by the Super-Soldier Serum derivative to the point that they were tougher and more resistant to some kinds of injury than the bodily tissues of an ordinary human. While far from invulnerable, Aubrey could withstand powerful impact forces. He could withstand impacts with little to no injury to himself, such as being struck by a superhumanly strong opponent or falling from several stories, that would severely injure or kill a normal human.
- Superhuman Agility: The Super-Soldier Serum derivative augmented Aubrey's natural agility, balance and bodily coordination to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Aubrey's agility was often likened with that of a tiger.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Aubrey's reflexes were similarly enhanced and were superior to those of the finest human athlete.
- Shrinking: The Destroyer retains the ability to shrink down to 12" tall, while maintaining his full strength level. He keeps this power a close secret to maintain the advantage of surprise.