Skurge the Executioner was one of Asgard's greatest warriors. He was born the illegitimate son of a Frost Giant and a Asgardian from the realm of Skarnheim. Later became a warrior, gaining the name Executioner after fighting in a war. He came to Asgard, their he was seduced by Amora the Enchantress into assisting her in many of her schemes over the years. But while the Executioner was as so infatuated with the Enchantress that he would do anything for her, she continually withheld her favors from him to keep him in thrall.
(To be played by Karl Urban in Thor Ragnarok)
Powers and Abilities Edit
Frost Giant/Asgardian Physiology: Skurge possessed a variety of superhuman attributes as a result of his Frost Giant physiology including:
- Superhuman Strength: Skurge possessed superhuman strength greater than that of most other Asgardians and could lift about 65 tons.
- Superhuman Speed: Despite his great size, Skurge was capable of running and moving much faster than even the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Skurge's highly advanced musculature produced considerably less fatigue toxins than the muscles of humans, or even most other Asgardians. He could exert himself at peak capacity for several days before fatigue impaired his performance.
- Superhuman Durability: The tissues of Skurge's body were considerably harder than those of a human's, and even those of most Asgardians. Skurge could withstand great impact forces, temperature extremes, high caliber bullets, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining physical injury. Skurge was also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections.
- Superhumanly Dense Tissue: The skin, muscle, and bone tissue of Skurge's body is considerably denser than that of a human. Due to his Frost Giant heritage, his tissue is even denser than those of full blooded Asgardians, contributing somewhat to his superhuman strength and weight.
- Superhuman Agility: Skurge's agility, balance, and bodily coordination were all enhanced to levels that were beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Skurge's reflexes were similarly enhanced and were superior to those of the finest human athlete.
- Advanced Longevity: Although not immortal, Skurge, like all Asgardians and Frost Giants, aged at a pace that was much slower than that of humans. Despite being thousands of years old, Skurge was still in his physical prime.