Harley Keener was a normal kid from Minnesota until he came across Tony Stark in his garage. He later helped Tony find out the truth about AIM's illegal activities, as well as keep an eye on the Mark 42. As a reward for his help Tony gave Harley a large variety of new tech to use in the years to come.
In the future Harley will be listed as a potential candidate for the Young Avengers Initiative. With the help of the Android Vision, Harley will be bestowed with armor similar to that of Iron Man and take on the alias Iron Lad.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Iron Lad Armor: Iron Lad's battle armor which is based on the Iron Man armor endows him with rough equivalents of super-human abilities.
- Enhanced Strength: Gives Iron Lad the ability to lift 5 tons.
- Durability: The armor has a built in force-field that extends from 2 feet away from his body, outward to 20 feet in all directions. It can withstand even a nuclear strike at point blank range.
- Video Communicator: Built into the right wrist is a video communicator, which he can use to stay in contact with his bases from any point in the time-stream.
- Concussive Bolts: Iron Lad can fire concussive blasts from the finger tips of his gauntlets; these blasts have the force of several tons of dynamite.
- Artificial Intelligence:Iron Lad has also uploaded the AI of The Vision into the armor. It has currently reconfigured itself into a form similar to Vision and take the name of Jonas.
- Flight: the armor allows Iron Lad to hover above the ground or fly at tramendous speeds, with complete control of gravity around him.
- Energy Blasts: Expel destructive energy blasts, magnetic rays, fire-extinguishing foam and is capable of suspending matter in mid-air
- Project holographic images masking Iron Lad's true appearance
- Download/upload massive amounts of data with its complex hard drive
- Override security systems