|Kang the Conqueror|
|Kang the Conqueror - By Richie Mason|
His technology and ambitions have been made possible by the subtle manipulations of Thanos, using him as a pawn to step up the game earlier set by Loki and Ultron he eventually came up with a plan to shatter the nexus of all realities in order to create a war world known as chronopolis to find a worthy opponent and prove him self the best of the best his plan eventually neared completion and it seemed New York was doomed but the heroes wouldn't give up and with the help of Cosmo from knowhere the head of a dead celestial managed to destroy the barrier around his citadel and captain America and doctor strange led a strike against him though he initially over powered them kang declared nothing could stop him from conquering the world when ravonna having finally had enough of her husband destructive ambitions betrayed him much to kang shock and used his crystal to revert the time era to normal enraged by this he was about to attack when iron man and thor combined their powers to blast him back refusing to surrender kang created a giant avatar of him self using his own sword like ship as a weapon he challenged Steve to combat so entering a simulator fought the conqueror and defeated him and they managed to escape as the citadel collapsed on it self kang then found him self before his love he abandoned his pride and pleaded for mercy but she know he was too dangerous to be kept alive and declared this was retribution as her former captor howled at the ruination of his plans ravonna reluctantly used the crystal power to erase kang from existence ending his reign once and for all before she broke down in tears.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Battle Armor: Kang's battle armor is produced from a rare synthetic alloy from the 40th century. It is neuro-kinetic, meaning it responds to his subconscious thoughts. Though Kang has no powers, his armor endows him with rough equivalents of super-human abilities.
- Enhanced Strength: Gives Kang the ability to lift up to 80 tons.
- Durability: The armor has a built in force-field that extends from 2 feet away from his body, outward to 20 feet in all directions. It can withstand even a nuclear strike at point blank range.
- Anti-Gravity Device: Kang has a device in the gauntlets of his armor that allows him to render objects weighing up to 2.2 tons weightless.
- Video Communicator: Built into the right wrist is a video communicator, which he can use to stay in contact with his bases from any point in the time-stream.
- Time Travel: Kang's armor can create temporal divergences, giving him the ability to travel through and manipulate time.
- Concussive Bolts: Kang can fire concussive blasts from the finger tips of his gauntlets; these blasts have the force of several tons of dynamite.
- Weaponry: By cracking his fingers, Kang can summon any number of weapons which are transported to him through time-stream instantly.
- Electric Shock: By flexing his muscles, Kang can activate a powerful electric shock.
- Hover Pad: Kang has often made use of a hover-pad in his battles.
- Survival Kit: Kang's armor has a self-contained atmosphere, 30 day supply of food, and waste disposal system.