Mangog was a creature of pure rage that was created by Odin years ago. Over time however, the creature developed a growing hatred for Odin and eventually became a grave threat. Seeing that the creature was too dangerous, Odin locked the creature away; where it rested for years and years until being set free by Loki.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Mangog possesses various superhuman physical and energy manipulative abilities.
Mystical and Psionic Energies: Mangog's draws any and all of his superhuman powers from the mystical and psionic energies that are manifested in the hatred and desire for vengeance that are felt by himself or by others.
- Superhuman Strength: Mangog possess vast superhuman strength, the sum totality of a billion billion beings. His physical strength easily by far exceeds that of Thor. Hence, he is far above the class 100 level.
- Superhuman Speed: In spite of his great height and body mass, Mangog is capable of running and moving at speeds that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Mangog's advanced musculature produces no fatigue toxins during physical activity. As a result, as long as he is able to psionically feed off the energy manifested by vengeful thoughts, he possesses an limitless physical stamina.
- Superhuman Durability: Mangog's body is far harder and more durable than the body of an Asgardian God. His body is highly resistant to all forms of conventional injury. He can withstand powerful impact forces, exposure to extremes of both temperature and pressure, falls from tremendous heights, and tremendously powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury.
- Superhuman Agility: Mangog's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Mangog's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are superior to those of the finest human athlete.
- Energy Manipulation: Mangog is able to manipulate vast amounts of mystical energy for numerous purposes, though they're used almost always for destructive purposes. The most commonly seen of these include the ability to manipulate most substances on a molecular level and to fire massively powerful blasts of concussive force from his hands.