Mongoose is an Mongoose that was experimented on by the High Evolutionary.
Powers and Abilities Edit
The Mongoose, who at one point was an actual mongoose, possesses various superhuman attributes after undergoing genetic engineering experiments conducted by the High Evolutionary.
- Superhuman Strength: The Mongoose possesses superhuman strength enabling him to lift about 10 tons.
- Superhuman Speed: The Mongoose can run and move at speeds that are far superior to that of even the finest human athlete. He has demonstrated sufficient speed to be able to run up the side of skyscrapers.
- Superhuman Stamina: The Mongoose's musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a human being, even the finest human athlete for that matter. He can physically exert himself at peak capacity for up to 24 hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to affect him.
- Superhuman Durability: The Mongoose's body is tougher and more resistant to certain kinds of injury than the body of a human being. For instance, the tissues of his body, particularly his muscles and joints, are designed to withstand the rigors of running at high speeds without being damaged. The Mongoose can also withstand tremendous impact forces. He can withstand impacts that would severely injure or kill a human being, such as falling from a height of many stories or being struck by a superhumanly powerful opponent like Spider-Man and Thor and sustain little to no injury.
- Superhuman Agility: The Mongoose's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Reflexes: The Mongoose's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are superior to those of the finest human athlete.