Kurt would then spend much of his life being rejected by humanity, and at one point was even part of a circus, and his appearance and skills gave him the name Nightcrawler. while he was there, he was given water which had been contaminated with Terrigen. After he drank it he experienced Terrigeneisis as a result of his mother's DNA, and gained the power of teleportion. he then used his powers to escape his cage, and went on a journey to uncover who he was and where he came from.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Nightcrawler is an Artificial Inhuman, his demon-like physiology granting him the following abilities:
- Teleportation: Kurt possesses the ability to teleport. He can teleport up two miles; he can teleport himself with others in this manner; and extreme circumstances has been seen move an entire car.
- Flexible Bone Structure: Nightcrawler's bone structure allows him great flexibility. He can remain in a crouched position for a long time and perform contortionist type feats without causing any damage to his spine.
- Superhuman Agility.Nightcrawler's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels beyond the human body's natural limits.
- Superhuman Reflexes. Nightcrawler's natural reaction time is enhanced to a level beyond the human body's natural limits.
- Prehensile Tail: Kurt possessed a prehensile tail capable of holding his body weight.
- Wall-Crawling: Kurt possessed control over the inter-atomic bonding between molecules allowing him to cling to any surface.