The man who would become Orka was an unknown jobber and bodyguard who was augmented by Oscorp to fight Namor the Submariner. He was turned into an Orca Whale Cross-Species and later went on to be an agent of HAMMER.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Orka was given powers after undergoing a number of painful radiation treatments and injections at the hands of Oscorp, the same scientists responsible for giving Tiger Shark his powers, Orka's physical attributes were considerably enhanced.
- Amphibious Physiology: Orka's transformation has turned him into a Amphibious human hybrid with superhuman abilities.
- Superhuman Strength: Orka possessed great superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Speed: Orka, despite his great size, was capable of running and moving at speeds beyond the capabilities of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Orka's advanced musculature generated considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a human being.
- Superhuman Durability: Orka's bodily tissues were much harder and more resistant to physical injury than those of a human being.
- Superhuman Agility: Orka's agility, balance, and bodily coordination were all enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Orka's reflexes were similarly enhanced and are superior to those of the finest human athlete.
- Aquatic Telepathy: Orka also possessed at least some degree of telepathic powers that enabled him to mentally communicate with and control killer whales. He often used this power for the purpose of summoning killer whales into his vicinity for the purpose of absorbing their energies to enhance his physical strength whenever necessary.