Alflyse was Malekith's wife before her passing, and it is her death that once motivated the Dark Elf warlord to destroy the universe through the power of the Aether in revenge. But now, he has forgotten all about her and has become little more than a cold, emotionless brute, seeking nothing but destruction for the multiverse and gaining no pleasure or feeling from it due to the corrosive effects of the Aether/Reality Stone on his mind.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Superhuman Strength: Like all Dark Elves, Alflyse is superhumanly strong and possesses greater physical strength than the average Dark Elf female. At her peak, Alflyse is able to lift about 10 tons.
- Superhuman Speed: Alflyse is capable of running and moving at speeds much greater than that of even the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Alflyse's musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a human being. She can exert herself at peak capacity for about 24 hours before fatigue begins to impair her.
- Superhuman Durability: Alflyse's body is much more resistant to physical harm than the body of a human being. She is capable of withstanding great impact forces, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, powerful energy blasts, and high caliber bullets without sustaining injury.
- Superhuman Dense Tissue: Alflyse's bodily tissues are more dense than the bodily tissue of a human. This increased tissue density also contributes somewhat to her physical strength.
- Superhuman Longevity: Like all Dark Elves, Alflyse ages at a rate that is much slower than that of a human being. However, Dark Elves aren't completely immune to aging.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite her body's resistance, Alflyse can be injured like any other Dark Elf. However, her metabolism enables her to rapidly regenerate damaged bodily tissue with greater speed and efficiency than a human being is capable of. Injuries such as slashes and punctures can fully heal within hours, whereas broken bones can heal within a few days. However, she isn't able to regenerate severed limbs or missing organs.