A former employee of Oscorp Industries, Doctor Vincent Integra was part of the Cross-Species Research Team headed by Doctor Connors on developing genetic cures for human diseases and disabilities using animal DNA.
However, the doctor was secretly an undercover agent of HYDRA, working on using Cross-Species DNA of dinosaurs extracted from fossil matter to create powerful super-soldiers for their plans involving creating wars across the continents. He eventually used Stegosaurus and T-Rex DNA extracted from fossils to duplicate the same experiment that created the Lizard to turn himself into the primeval berserker Stegron.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Dinosaur Physiology: After injected himself with a formula similar to the Lizard Formula, only with dinosaur DNA, Stegron transformed into an orange semi-humanoid Stegosaurus-like creature.
- Superhuman Strength: Stegron possesses superhuman strength, allowing him to lift up to 20-25 Tons.
- Superhuman Speed: Stegron possesses superhuman speed, he can run and move at speeds greater than that of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Agilty: Stegron's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Stegron's advanced musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. He can physically exert himself at peak capacity for about 24 hours before fatigue begins to impair him.
- Superhuman Durability: Stegron's skin is very durable and is virtually bulletproof.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Stegron's reflexes are enhanced and are superior to those of the finest human athlete.
- Tail: Stegron has the thick scaly and spiked tail prehensile tail of a stegosaurus, which he can use as a weapon or to grasp items.
- Claws: Stegron's fingers are each tipped with razor sharp claws that, combined with his natural strength, are able to cut most conventional materials including flesh, bone, wood, stone, and some types of metals.