John Walker grew up idolizing his older brother Michael. Michael was a marine who died in combat during Operation Desert Storm. This drove John to become a marine himself, however he never actually saw combat until the 2nd Iraq War. Nevertheless he constantly excelled in everything, becoming a hero and earning the nickname "Captain America" (at the time there was no active Captain America). However all good things must come to an end; during a firefight, Walker managed to save 15 civilians and his commanding officer, but in the process he took multiple bullets to the arm, leg and chest, forcing him out of active service. After he recovered, Major Walker was assigned to be the warden at Guantanamo Bay. It was hear that Major Walker caught the attention of president Bush, who personally offered to appoint Walker as the new Captain America, Walker declined believing the idea of Captain America was outdated. Instead, the president contracted Curtis Jackson's company to enhance Walker's physical makeup and gave him the title U.S Agent, a modern captain for a modern time. (Cited from Xblackfired10's bio on the character on Deviantart)
Powers and Abilities Edit
Artificial Physiology: US Agent possesses various super human physical attributes as a result of undergoing the HYDRA version of the Super-Soldier Serum
- Superhuman Strength: US Agent is superhumanly strong and is capable of lifting about 10 tons.
- Superhuman Stamina: US Agent's muscles produce far fewer fatigue toxins than the muscles of ordinary humans during physical activity. He can exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue begins to impair him.
- Superhuman Agility: US Agent's agility and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the human body's natural limits.
- Superhuman Reflexes: US Agent's reaction time is enhanced to a level that is beyond the human body's natural limits.
- Superhuman Durability: The tissues of his body are somewhat harder and more resistant to injury than the body of an ordinary human. However, he is not invulnerable and can sustain injury in many of the same ways as an ordinary human. However, he can withstand impact forces and trauma that would severely injure or kill an ordinary human with mild discomfort.