|Position||-Member of the Young Avengers|
However after discovering that Victor is a child of Ultron, steps were taken to insure his loyalties and he was accepted as a member, but was kept under close observation.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Victor Mancha is a cyborg, created with DNA from Marianella Mancha and with the advanced cybernetic technology from Ultron. As such Victor possesses the following abilities:
- Electromagnetokinesis: Victor has been shown capable ofdirecting electricity outwards as damaging, high voltage electric blasts from his hands, as well as using hismagnetic abilities to reshape and bend metallic objects to his will.
- Self-Propelled Flight:Recently Victor has been able to manipulate magnetic fields granting himself flight. This is similar to his alternate future self, Victorious.
- Force Field: Using his magnetic abilities, Victor is able to create protective force fields around himself.
- Nanite Cybernetics: Ultron's nanite technology was so advanced that, over time, Victor's artificial robotics would become indistinguishable from his biologically human parts.
- Automated Self-Repairing: His nanite physiology also allows for rapid self-reparation.
- Advanced Intelligence: Victor has high levels of intelligence and can process information at an execrated speed.
- Photographic Memory: Victor has a literal form of photographic memory.
- Computer Interfacing: He has the ability to interface with other machines directly both with connective hardware and wirelessly.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- "Dragon Claw": Victor was recent installed new upgrades to his forearms allowing for launching projectiles and provide much greater control in directing his electronic discharge.